5.0 Yelp Rating
We are committed to providing exceptional care for patience with diabetes. Our program includes in-home diabetes care services that guarantee safety and happiness. Our experienced caregivers understand the challenges of managing diabetes and are trained to provide personalized care plans.
We believe that diabetes treatment and care should be a collaborative effort between patients, their families, and healthcare professionals. That’s why our Diabetes Care Program includes education and support for both patients and their families. We provide resources and guidance to help patients manage their conditions and prevent complications.
At Loving Homecare, we are dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with diabetes. Our in-home diabetes care services allow patients to maintain their independence and receive the care they need in a comfortable and familiar setting.
Diabetes Care Assistance: What We Provide
Our Diabetes Care plan includes:
- Medication Management: Our caregivers ensure that medications are taken on time and as prescribed by the doctor. They also keep track of blood sugar levels and report any changes to the patient’s healthcare provider.
- Nutritional Support: We help patients make healthy food choices and prepare meals that are tailored to their individual dietary needs.
- Exercise Assistance: Regular exercise is an essential component of diabetes management. Our caregivers provide support and encouragement to help patients stay active and engaged in physical activities that are appropriate for their abilities.
- Wound Care: People with diabetes are more prone to skin infections and foot ulcers. Our caregivers are trained to identify and treat these conditions promptly to prevent complications.
- Emotional Support: Managing diabetes can be overwhelming and stressful. Our caregivers provide emotional support and companionship to help patients cope with the challenges of living with diabetes.
Ready to Initiate Diabetes Care Services?
Are you ready to provide your elderly loved one with compassionate and professional Diabetes Care? Call us today at (562) 448-3854 or Click here to schedule a consultation.
Why Loving Homecare Inc.?
It was such a pleasure to work with Loving Homecare for my Dad's recovery after his stroke. We needed overnight care for him and Loving Homecare was able to find us the most gentle and caring caregivers we could have wished for. Tanner and Leslie were also there to answer and help whenever questions arose. I would not hesitate to call Loving Homecare again to help with my parents.
After several weeks of caring for my husband at home following a severe leg injury that rendered him immobile and unsafe to be left alone for any extended time, I desperately needed help and some respite. I was referred to Loving Homecare, Inc by a very trusted friend who had used them in the past and referred others who were highly satisfied with every aspect of their care and services. Tanner Gish and his team could not have been more responsive and caring.
VETERAN FRIENDLY 🇺🇸 as a Veteran I am skeptical of any business that says they are Military friendly but Loving Homecare lives up to their name.
Years ago I sent a Family Friend, who is a Combat Veteran, to this business. I only heard positive things. Loving Homecare is approved by the VA and I highly encourage any person, Veteran or not, to call and try out their services. Tanner & Orianne are great trustworthy, people.
Locations We Serve
Have a question?
Getting in touch with us is simple. Call us toll-free at (562) 448-3854 to learn more about in-home care, senior home care, respite care and other services we offer. Whether it’s evenings or weekends, connect with us to learn about how having a competent partner can make a difference in daily living..