Loving Homecare’s Fall Prevention Program
Loving homecare’s fall prevention program is prepared to assist your loved one in the process of preventing falls. Whether it is a slip and fall on slippery surfaces or missing your footing while walking, both are hazardous to mobility and will decrease an individual’s confidence level.
All of our employees have been trained by experts for senior fall prevention at home. Each of our clients will be provided with an individualized plan to ensure safety in the home at all times. So, our elderly fall prevention caregivers make sure of
• Removal of throw rugs or slippery surfaces
• Placement and use of grab bars throughout the house
• Assistance with mobility devices such as canes, walkers, and wheelchairs
• Assistance with showering and getting in and out of the tub
• Safety checks throughout the home to identify potential hazards