COMPASSIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL IN-HOME 24 HOUR CARE
Opportunities To Make a Difference
What Makes Us A Good Place To Work?
competitive pay | paid sick time | training & Development for Advancement with a growing company | shape a company through feedback
Our caregivers are our family, so we can influence and serve others. If you have a friendly personality, a servant’s heart, and love proactive interaction with others, come explore what Loving Home Care has to offer!
staff & leadership opportunities
Our Case Managers, Office Managers and Client Development team members are the essential support to our caregivers, our clients and our cummunity.
please send resume to:
- Must have a friendly personality and a servant-heart, who loves interacting with families and helping those in need
- Must be dependable and responsible-the health and well-being of others relies on you
- Must have dependable schedule availability for our FT and PT opportunities
- Must have personal transportation
Must pass background and TB test (State of CA Requirements)
- Must have documented eligibility to work in the United States